Professionals should not go up against their regulator alone.

At Unified LLP we pride ourselves on our expert and effective representation at a wide range of professional colleges.  Our department has unique expertise at education regulators including the Ontario College of Teachers and the Ontario College of Early Childhood Educators.

Unlike a trade union, a professional college doesn’t work for you. They exist to regulate and prosecute you. If you’ve received a notification from your College, you need representation. 

We provide that representation. Unlike criminal defence lawyers or corporate lawyers on Bay St., we practice before professional colleges every day. We have the expertise to understand the issues and give you advice that you won’t hear anywhere else. We prioritize results that professionals’ value, including clear communication, effective advice, and fearless advocacy.

Your livelihood is on the line when you go up against your College. For the best chance to keep your licence, contact us immediately.

If you are a professional and regulated by any of the below organizations, you may need our help.

  • College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
  • College of Chiropodists of Ontario (COCOO)
  • College of Chiropractors of Ontario (CCO)
  • College of Dental Hygienists of Ontario (CDHO)
  • College of Dental Technologists of Ontario (CDTO)
  • College of Denturists of Ontario (CDO)
  • College of Dieticians of Ontario (CDO)
  • College of Massage Therapists of Ontario (CMTO)
  • College of Midwives of Ontario
  • College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
  • College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
  • College of Opticians of Ontario
  • College of Optometrists of Ontario (COO)
  • College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
  • College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
  • College of Psychologists of Ontario (CPO)
  • College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario
  • Mutual Funds Dealers Association
  • College of Veterinarians of Ontario (CVO)
  • Ontario College of Pharmacists (OCP)
  • Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW)
  • Ontario College of Teachers (OCT)
  • Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
  • Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario (RCDSO)
  • Transitional Council of the College of Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners and Acupuncturists of Ontario (CTCMPAO)

If you have heard from one of the Professional Regulators listed above, or another regulator please contact us immediately to speak to a legal professional about your case.