We provide practical and timely advice to our clients for transactions and disputes involving business and real estate.
The Property and Commerce group cuts through the complexities of law to deliver advice that is pragmatic, tailored, and geared toward finality. We strive to understand our clients’ business operations and objectives so we can provide responsive advice, options and action.
Unified LLP has acted for businesses across many industries throughout Canada and internationally. As business owners, we understand the day-to-day issues affecting your business and provide responsive and thorough service to pressing business needs. We provide advice that seeks to prevent problems and disputes before they occur.
Unified LLP routinely acts for landowners and developers in a variety of real property issues including expropriations, development projects, planning appeals, real estate transactions and real estate disputes. We work hard to protect your property rights and advance your positions with tenacity and skill.
Industries We Serve
Unified LLP has counselled domestic and international clients in business and corporate law matters in the following industries:
- Medical, health and wellness
- Residential and commercial land development
- Financial services
- Retail (both e-commerce and brick and mortar)
Our Property and Commerce lawyers provide advice that is:
- Thorough and nuanced
- Based on our substantial experience in our core practice areas
- Tailored to your business and needs
- Directed towards resolution
- Understandable, clear and free of legal jargon
- Decisive, tactical and actionable